- Well versed with DP operation functions and products offered by Depositories.
- Come up with suggestions in terms of automations and process re-engineering.
- Assist manager in drafting the process notes.
- Understand and relate the circulars issued by regulators/ Depositories
- Coordination with Back office vendors to resolve system technical issue. System enhancement and developments
- Complete setup and testing of DP system and process.
- Billing and MIS preparation
- Experience in handling CDSL DP systems ( CDAS)
- Sound Knowledge of client KYC / KRA / CKYC operations
Regulatory and Market Intelligence
- To demonstrate deep market knowledge on a regular basis in terms of recent regulatory development
- To share, seek guidance and implement recent development with coordination of multiple stakeholders internally like compliance, legal and onboarding team.
- Demonstrate strong internal / external stakeholders coordination (e.g. IT vendors, Product, Finance, regulators, Depositories, Exchanges)
- Respond to client requests and queries efficiently and promptly.
- Gain an understanding of operations/ business to better anticipate requirements.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Stock broking background of Indian Market
- Experience in dealing with retail and and institutional domestic clients
- Local Market Regulatory knowledge
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders like regulators ,Stock exchanges, & depositories
Work Experience(in years)5 - 8 Years