About Scribble Data
Scribble Data is an MLOps product company, which provides a foundational building block on which customers build their ML models and analysis. Our customers trust us with their data, and expect cutting-edge tools and thought processes from us. We work smart, invest in tools and tech that are on the cutting edge of data science, and package all that we’ve learned about efficiency and data mileage into our products.
Our modular feature store, Enrich, comprises a number of pre-built feature engineering apps to help data teams cut time-to-market for each data science use case including unified metrics, customer behavioral modeling, and recommendations.
Enrich streamlines the data prep process with versioned pipelines, delivering continuously updated data through intuitive interfaces and surfacing context around datasets via extensive metadata and lineage tracking.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Martech Ops specialist to assist to help design and implement a data-driven growth engine for Scribble Data.
Here’s what a typical day for you at Scribble Data would involve:
- Manage marketing automation platform, HubSpot. Oversee technical integration with other key systems including the CRM. Evaluate and implement new technologies and systems needed to improve team performance.
- Grow, segment and improve the contact database in coordination with SDR and sales teams for ABM and other outreach campaigns
- Deliver visibility across the entire marketing and sales teams, and provide quantitative data for insights.
- Create, execute, and optimize marketing automation programs to grow our business. Map out and operationalize the Buyer journey and its various digital touchpoints, updating and optimizing accordingly based on test and learn initiatives
- Ensure data quality and structure to allow accurate marketing attribution tracking
- Link marketing goals to data requirements and business KPIs
- Responsible for campaign reporting and analysis. Should be able to create CRM reports and dashboards and advise on the structure of stored data to improve reporting and analysis.
- Develop and optimize marketing and sales development workflow processes, SOPs, and other key performance indicators to ensure the work is performed efficiently, timely.
- Effectively run QBRs across the company.
Here’s what we would like to see in our ideal candidate:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience in integrating 3rd party tools into Salesforce or any other CRM with accurate data flows
- Experience in data research and database enrichment such as Zoom Info, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and similar tools, including SFDC integration is a plus.
- High proficiency in excel for data analysis.
- Proficiency in English communication, both written & verbal.
- Ability to work and easily adapt to an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you?
- You like adventure and have a stomach for learning and unlearning every day
- You have a passion for tech, and love to analyze data and get insights
- You can bring a data-driven mindset to the organization
- You embrace uncertainty and can develop processes and systems to handle rapidly evolving requirements
- You have a sense of humor
GET EXCITED. Because you're about to have a huge impact.
Scribble Data is growing rapidly, and hiring for remote positions across the globe to service its customers across four continents (and counting). We think of this phase of hiring as extending Scribble's core team, so if you want to get in on the ground floor, now would be a good time to look our way.
- Work from home or your preferred location
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously, and the freedom to work in the hours you feel the most productive
- Health benefits for you and your dependents
- Attractive maternity and paternity leave policy
- Flexible vacation and personal days
- A chance to shape the future of data and MLOps
Know of someone else whom you think should see this? Spread the word. Tell that friend who is perfect for this role.
Work Experience(in years)3 - 5 Years