About Scribble Data
Scribble Data is an MLOps product company, which provides a foundational building block on which customers build their ML models and analysis. Our customers trust us with their data, and expect cutting-edge tools and thought processes from us. We work smart, invest in tools and tech that are on the cutting edge of data science, and package all that we’ve learned about efficiency and data mileage into our products.
Our modular feature store, Enrich, comprises a number of pre-built feature engineering apps to help data teams cut time-to-market for each data science use case including unified metrics, customer behavioral modeling, and recommendations.
Enrich streamlines the data prep process with versioned pipelines, delivering continuously updated data through intuitive interfaces and surfacing context around datasets via extensive metadata and lineage tracking.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Digital Marketer to assist in building, launching, managing, and optimizing campaigns around marketing assets to helps prospects understand the value of Scribble Data.
Here’s what a typical day for you at Scribble Data would involve:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels and ORM
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies based on market research and competitor analysis
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments, A/B tests and conversion tests across emails, website and other touch points
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Here’s what we would like to see in our ideal candidate:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Wordpress, SEMrush)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Does this sound like you?
- You like adventure and have a stomach for learning and unlearning every day
- You have a passion for tech, and writing clear, bold copy about technical topics.
- You understand the complexities of messaging across multiple audiences and channels and are comfortable writing for different personas and media.
- You can bring a data-driven mindset to digital marketing
- You embrace uncertainty and can develop processes and systems to handle rapidly evolving requirements
- You have a sense of humor
GET EXCITED. Because you're about to have a huge impact.
Scribble Data is growing rapidly, and hiring for remote positions across the globe to service its customers across four continents (and counting). We think of this phase of hiring as extending Scribble's core team, so if you want to get in on the ground floor, now would be a good time to look our way.
- Work from home or your preferred location
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously, and the freedom to work in the hours you feel the most productive
- Health benefits for you and your dependents
- Attractive maternity and paternity leave policy
- Flexible vacation and personal days
- A chance to shape the future of data and MLOps
Know of someone else whom you think should see this? Spread the word. Tell that friend who is perfect for this role.
Seniority Levelmid-senior-level, associate
Work Experience(in years)3 - 5 Years